Friday 22 January 2010

Funny Hedi Slimane story from Luke Worrall.....




What's the most surreal experience you've ever encountered whilst modeling?


I'll tell you a funny story. Hedi Slimane came over to mine and Kelly's house in LA to take photo of us for his website. We're shooting away and I'm wearing my own clothes and because it's really hot he's like, "Let's just take some pictures in your underwear", because the sun was bright. It was very funny because we were shooting at the bottom of my garden, but my dogs also shit down there. So I'm laying in the grass getting my picture taken and about five foot in front of me I can see this poo and Hedi Slimane just kneels down and kneels right in it. So he's got shit all up his legs and he stands up and keeps taking pictures and he's like... (in Luke's best french accent) "Loook, loook! What iz thiz ah can smell?" cause he's french. Everyone's pissing themselves laughing because he doesn't know what's going on! As soon as I tell him he freaks out for about two minutes then takes his trousers off and he's like, "What do ah do?"so I had to give my jeans to him.

(via ATTITUDE magazine)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers